COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS - 2023 MASAR NOMINATION
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS – 2023 MASAR NOMINATION
- Promoter’s name and address
This promotion is being run by Godolphin Management Co Ltd, a company registered in England & Wales with company number 02873075 whose registered office is at, The Main Office, Dalham Hall Stud, Duchess Drive, Newmarket, CB8 9HE.
- How to participate
- The Prize Draw is open to clients who have contracted and received a countersigned 2023 1st October Special Live Foal nomination to Masar (IRE) prior to 28th February 2023.
- You must provide your full name, address, email address and telephone number to enter.
- Applicable entrants will be contacted via email to enter the Prize Draw. Please read the terms and conditions and follow the opt-in to enter.
- Once we have your consent, you will be eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
- Entries which are incomplete, misspelt, inaudible, or incomprehensible are void and will not be entered into this promotion.
- Start date
This promotion will start on Tuesday 1st November 2022. Entries made before the start of this promotion will not be counted.
- Closing date
- Selection of the winner
- The Prize Draw will take place within seven (7) days after the promotion has closed.
- The winner of the Prize Draw will be the first (1) entrant randomly selected from all entries correctly submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge that you may be required to be used in publicity if you are selected as a winner.
- The prize is as follows: One table for four people at the Cheltenham Festival on Tuesday, 14 March.
- The prize is applicable to the contracted party/parties only.
- There is no alternative prize
- The prize is non-transferable and excludes any additional costs and expenses.
- The winner is responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in description of the prize above.
- Restrictions and requirements
Please note the following restrictions and requirements apply:
- All entrants must have a countersigned 2023 1st October Special Live Foal nomination to Masar (IRE) before the closing date.
- Employees of the promoter and their immediate families are ineligible to enter this promotion.
- Debtors or related parties who are in dispute with the promoter are ineligible to enter this promotion.
- The decision of the promoter will be final with regards to eligibility.
- Notification of the results and receipt of the Prize
- The promoter will, at the latest, notify the winner by telephone on or before Tuesday 7th March 2023.
- The winner will receive their prize on or before the end of the 2023 Cheltenham Festival (14th-17th March 2023).
- If the winner cannot be contacted or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant in accordance with the selection process as set out under clause 5.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The name and county, or country, of the winner can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Barnaby Webb 2023 Masar (IRE) Prize Draw, Godolphin Management Co Ltd, The Main Office – Marketing, Dalham Hall Stud, Duchess Drive, Newmarket, CB8 9HE
- The name and county, or country, of the winner will be published at www.darleystallions.com after the closing date.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.